Enlighten Supply Pool are looking to appoint 2 Teaching Assistants in schools in London Borough of Brent.
The successful candidate will work with students both in-class and as withdrawal groups, supporting students to access the curriculum and thereby raise their achievement. Ensuring the well being of the students is also a vital part of the role.
The Learning Support Faculty gives targeted and differentiated support to a number of students with a range of Special Educational Needs. The Faculty Leader who also undertakes the role of SENCO is assisted in his work by a Deputy Faculty Leader and other Teaching Assistants, some of whom work with specific students with statements and others who work more generally.
The successful candidate will have:
– Experience of working with or caring for children aged between 3 to 18
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Good numeracy/literacy skills
– Ability to relate well to children and adults
– Ability to work constructively as part of a team
– Understand classroom roles and responsibilities
If you wish to join a dynamic, forward looking school and be part of a team determined to achieve the best for their students, we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter to Enlighten Supply Pool.
Enlighten Supply Pool – Inspiring The Next Generation